My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This board is primarily for those whose children have LGBTQ+ parents to share their personal experiences and advice.

LGBT parents

Early learning school

3 replies

MrsmummyLJ · 15/07/2020 14:58

Hi I have never used this site before so please bare with me.
I have a DD who is due to start reception in the next soon but due to Covid 19 I'm all confused she was supposed to start nursury april earlier this year but hasn't actually attended at all.
She turns 4 in march so does she start reception this september or the one after her fourth birthday also is reception full days or part time like nursery classes I feel awful as if I am throwing her in the deep end of school with out any help 😭🤦‍♀️ any help and or advice would be greatly appreciated just an anxious mummy I guess! Thankyou💕

OP posts:
titchy · 15/07/2020 15:01

Assuming she isn't 4 till March 2021 she won't start reception till next September, but you'll need to apply this Autumn. So she has another year to start nursery and get used to it. Smile

titchy · 15/07/2020 15:02

Reception should be full time, though some schools start them off part time for a few weeks.

MrsmummyLJ · 15/07/2020 15:05

Thankyou so much I was so worried she would be thrown into reception full days having no idea what's going on but knowing there is a good chance she still has a year to go in nursery with the teachers she has already met gives me great confidence. Thankyou so much!!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.