My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This board is primarily for those whose children have LGBTQ+ parents to share their personal experiences and advice.

LGBT parents

Any Lesbian/Gay parents/parents to be in Sutton, Surrey (Or Croydon area)

7 replies

pixnmix2010 · 04/05/2013 21:38

Hi

Me and my partner have recently just had IVF and am now 13 weeks pregnant with our first child. Thought now would be a good time to make friends with other lesbian and gay parents.

Please get in touch, me and my Civil partner are so looking forward to parent hood and making new friends along the way.

Email me [email protected]

Theresa

OP posts:
Noseynoonoo · 05/05/2013 23:44

Have you thought of put a post on the local page - on the 'Friendship Bench'?

pixnmix2010 · 06/05/2013 12:26

Thanks for that I didnt know they was local pages :)

OP posts:
sanfran · 11/05/2013 14:22

Hi ya we're in addiscombe and have 3 and half year old twins, just moved to area and would love to meet more gay parent stake care donx

pixnmix2010 · 12/05/2013 15:09

My partner knows Addiscombe pretty well, she lived around Croydon area most of her life. We moved over two years ago from Yorkshire to Sutton, this place is still pretty new to me, but I have loved every second of being here. I will private mail you, take care and c u soon.

Theresa x

OP posts:
sanfran · 12/05/2013 18:21

Hi Theresa my email is [email protected] x

Samb123 · 21/07/2013 18:55

Hi Im just up the road in Carshalton. My daughter is 4 mths and I would love to meet some more gay parents. :) Sam

Creany17 · 07/02/2014 14:29

Not sure if anyone is still on this thread but my partner and I are just starting the adoption process and would like to expand our network of same-sex parents..not sure how many and what age group our little ones will be but want them to have lots of friends/playmates especially from families similar to theirs. I'm 40 and my partner is 44, moved to Thornton Heath with 2 dogs and 3 cats and very excited about future family life!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.