My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This board is primarily for those whose children have LGBTQ+ parents to share their personal experiences and advice.

LGBT parents

WLTM other gay families in North/East London

3 replies

expuffinbookclub · 22/04/2011 22:18

My female partner and I are expecting our first child in a couple of months and would like to meet other gay parents. I came across Rainbow Parents on an old thread and wondered if anyone knows if the group is still meeting? I googled them but couldn't find much information. Perhaps you know of other groups that are meeting? We live in N16 (London) but are happy to travel.

OP posts:
trifling · 25/04/2011 06:42

Hi, have a look on gingerbeer at the rainbow families forum, and there is an e london regular meet mentioned there too

pixie100 · 26/04/2011 09:56

Hi EX...

I was pregnant back in March & posted on here & received this post; thought you might find it useful. I've not had chance to go yet... but good luck:

"Every first Sunday of the month 2-4pm a group of gay parents and their kids get together - they are a real friendly bunch so why not pop in and say hello? It happens at Positive East,
159 Mile End Road E1 4A"...

Hope it helps.

Pixie

expuffinbookclub · 03/05/2011 16:52

Thanks Pixie and Trifling. I went to the May rainbow parents group at Positive East on Sunday. It was really friendly and well attended so thanks again for putting me onto it.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.