Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Anyone want to sell me their Multipla before dh makes me get something normal?

IHeartKingThistle · 05/08/2010 11:21

Hi, trying to get hold of a bug-eyed Multipla (with air con!) and having very little luck. Dh says it's because there aren't very many of them around because they're hideous, I think it's because everyone who has one loves it so much they don't want to part with it. Either way, I want one! I'm in SW London/Surrey btw.

Fingers crossed!

OP's posts:
Please
or

NoobyNoo · 02/10/2010 19:37

You're right you know. I truly love my bug-eyed beast and wouldn't part with it. Good luck with your hunt!

Please
or

misspollysdolly · 12/10/2010 00:11

Multipla-love here too! Grin

Please
or

madhattershouse · 12/10/2010 00:17

We have one..not for sale though. Dp says they are like a dung-beetle at the front and the back is the pope-mobile Grin But we love it..can even fit shopping in the boot (which is impossible in a people carrier).

Please
or

M44 · 12/10/2010 08:30

We have an an old ford galaxy and we have never had a problem with space for shopping or indeed packing for self catering holidays plus pram and 4 children......each to their own but just felt I should stick up for the people carrier!!

Please
or

CSLewis · 19/10/2010 09:57

We have one, which we probably need to sell, as we're about to grow out of it Sad - expecting our 5th child in early December. Full service history, MOT till March, I think, taxed till around then too. We've owned it for a year; I think it's around 7 years old: registration begins RF52. What sort of condition/price were you requiring?

We're in South-East London, btw, so not too far away.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.