Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

News

Britney in hospital again

18 replies

katierocket · 31/01/2008 11:51

Apparently held so they can asses her mental health. Whatever you think of her it really is sad that she's in this state.

OP posts:
katierocket · 31/01/2008 11:52

here

OP posts:
Piffle · 31/01/2008 11:54

I hope she gets help as much for her kids as for herself
Seriously screwed up young lass, tis sad and in indictment of the industry, that takes you, makes you then breaks you.

katierocket · 31/01/2008 11:55

I know and she seems surrounded by people who are just after her cash.

OP posts:
donnie · 31/01/2008 11:58

'up to 100 reporters' - how disgusting. I agree with Piffle. She has been ruined by her too much too young fame and the press are fuelling all of it. They are vultures and ambulance chasers of the most reprehensible kind.

I have never regarded BS as particularly talented but I really feel sorry for her. She is clearly not very bright and has been pushed and moulded by her parents and record company for years. No wonder she is fucked up. Poor her.

katierocket · 31/01/2008 13:13

I know, imagine being surrounded like that - in your darkest moment.

OP posts:
TheDevilWearsPrimark · 31/01/2008 17:49

I am just listening to a radio news story about this.
I feel so sorry for her.
Apparantly in the ambulance she has been trailed by 12 police cars, countless pap's and even helicopters.
No wonder she can't sort herself out.

dittany · 31/01/2008 18:01

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ScoobyDoo · 31/01/2008 18:04

I fell nothing but utter sadness for her, no matter what anyone thinks of her she is at rock bottom & is in desperate need of help.

Her Mother should be utterly ashamed of herself is well, where the hell is she in all this, don't see her by her daughter's side, makes me sooo angry!

TheDevilWearsPrimark · 31/01/2008 18:05

things like this
make you realise how hard it is for her, she's clearly not trying to court attention (anymore).

Kimi · 31/01/2008 18:05

I hope to god they can hold her this time, she needs help.
She also need to stop surrounding herself with toxic scummy people who seem to enjoy watching her pain and in some cases cashing in on it.

TheDevilWearsPrimark · 31/01/2008 18:06

Oh no her mother is far too busy parading her pregnant 16 year old around all the talk shows.

Kimi · 31/01/2008 18:09

Maybe she is hoping to get enough to buy a shiny new trailer.

katierocket · 31/01/2008 18:52

God that's a horrible video - no wonder she's flipped!
Yes where exactly is her mum?

OP posts:
Piffle · 31/01/2008 19:20

she does court the paparazzo, the other night she got one of them to drive her home after hallucinating after lack of sleep
Her boyfriend is UK paparazzi who is doing interviews and showing texts for $$$$ but still in her court.
Everyone is exploiting her with little or no regard for her mental health - even it appears possibly her own parents.
it is a sickening and a dire culture

CrushWithEyeliner · 31/01/2008 19:34

She was a child star long before she made it big in the pop world - she has been making bucks for her family as a Paegent girl (think JonBennet Ramsay) since she was tiny.
She must be so sick of it all; having had to perform like a monkey for the cameras for so long, I really feel for her, it's no wonder she has lost it. Where the hell is her Mother now?

Piffle · 31/01/2008 21:26

her mother is with her... she flew in yesterday apparently, but yeah whole situation very dubious, not sure who is looking after Britneys true interests, you'd like to hope and pray it was her mom, but ummmm... dunno

Alambil · 01/02/2008 09:24

Her mother just got an emergency section for her didn't she? Seems like she's on the scene now but I heard that they were arguing with her management about who would control her care?!!!!

Fancy bickering over someone like a cut of meat in times like these... they should be ashamed of themselves

divamummy2 · 01/02/2008 22:35

very sad
how could life get so wrong?
i really feel sorry for her, she is mother of two, bad or good

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.