Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

News

What is this world coming to??

7 replies

woodpops · 24/11/2004 13:23

Just picked up my local paper as it's jobs night and red that a 30 year old woman was murdered in Nottingham yesterday. At the time she was baby sitting her sisters baby and a friends toddler. THe womans sister walked in to find her sister murdered and the 2 children both splattered in blood but unharmed. Surely they'll have been harmed seeing someone murdered???

OP posts:
Rowlers · 24/11/2004 13:26

Horrid, where abouts woodpops? I'm in notts.
As a "normal" human being, I find it impossible to understand / empathise with anyone who commits any sort of violent crime. There's no excuse. Finding myself getting more and more conservative (with a small c) as I get older.

tiredemma · 24/11/2004 13:32

its in st.annes rowlers, it was on local news earlier.

woodpops · 24/11/2004 13:36

Yep, St Anns Rowlers. Whereabouts in Notts are you??

OP posts:
Rowlers · 24/11/2004 13:56

Isn't it terrible, I just knew it would be St Annes. I'm in WB. (Bread and lard island!)

yingers74 · 24/11/2004 13:58

This is shocking. It must have been terrible for all involved. Hope they catch the killer.

woodpops · 24/11/2004 14:12

apparently 2 people were last night arrested in connection. What the hell is Nottingham coming to??

OP posts:
woodpops · 24/11/2004 14:14

Bread and lard island, you've got me. I know WB a little. Go to the dentist there and did a little stint at WB police station during the holidays when I was at college and there was a test match on.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.