Please
or
to access all these features

Housekeeping

Looking for an elusive baking sheet/tray

9 replies

MuthaFunka61 · 19/09/2021 11:49

Hi,
I got rid of my standard cooker due to having a small kitchen and needing more preparation space for baking.
Now,however,I've a different problem which is sourcing a baking sheet (preferably) or a baking tray to fit the combi microwave I replaced the oven with.

I'm looking for 32x28cm max.

Can you wonderful domestic goddesses help?

OP posts:
Please
or
Please
or

Whentheydontmeanwhattheysay · 19/09/2021 15:46

Saha low = shallow

Please
or

MuthaFunka61 · 19/09/2021 19:24

Thanks @Whentheydontmeanwhattheysay,
I'll take a look

OP posts:
Please
or
Please
or
Please
or

MuthaFunka61 · 19/09/2021 21:01

Brilliant,thanks @Catmummyof2. I've been looking for days and not found anything.

A couple of hours on Mn and bingo!

OP posts:
Please
or

Catmummyof2 · 19/09/2021 21:17

@MuthaFunka61 you’re very welcome. If you’re anywhere near one of the MacArthur Glen outlet shopping villages there’s usually a ProCook shop in there too.

Please
or

Sorrycantreadtest · 19/09/2021 21:25

I can thoroughly recommend bakeware from Procook. Very good quality and decent prices. Denby bakeware is also excellent, but I don't think they are quite as small as you need.

Please
or

MuthaFunka61 · 19/09/2021 21:59

I'm not near the outlet you mention @Catmummyof2 but am happy with online shopping. I took a look at the rest of the range and'm happy to see the range has quite a selection of products for smaller ovens so will probably order a few items.

Thanks for the validation of the Procook range @Sorrycantreadtest,I'm a buy well buy once kind of woman so'm glad to hear it's a recommended line.
I did at one point have a lovely Denby dinner service including bakeware so I understand your point.

For now I'm very happy to have been pointed in the direction of Procook and'm looking forward to batch cooking with ease again.

Thanks again!

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?