Please
or
to access all these features

Home decoration

Boot room/utility inspiration

1 reply

Scatternobrains · 15/02/2018 09:44

Hi,

We have nearly finished a small extension which has given us room roughly 5m by 2.5m to buy used as utility/boot room. There are twin cupboards one side to house the boiler and then a coat cupbord. I'm planning to have washing machine and dryer and a couple of kitchen base units along one wall. Would love a monks bench on the end wall. We are planning inframe kitchen cupboards from diy kitchen but can't decide on colours for the cupboards or walls. We will have oak effect tiles on the floor. The room needs to be light in colour and using farrow and ball paint (that's all the painter will use).

If you have any photos for inspiration in a similar room or just colour combinations I would love to see them.

Many thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

UnimaginativeName1 · 19/02/2018 11:37

Hi I'm also doing a utility and boot room. What ideas do you have to keep the mucky boot area and clean laundry area separate and clean? I'm going to be airing washing in there so don't want people plodging by in muddy boots.

I like this sort of look....

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?