Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Home decoration

help to find this wallpaper please

7 replies

Swankymama · 27/09/2015 00:09

Fallen in love with this wallpaper in the Oliver Bonas (clapham junction branch) changing rooms. Can anyone help locate where I can purchase it? Did ask the store but they were no help! Thanks in advance.

help to find this wallpaper please
OP posts:
Please
or

wowfudge · 27/09/2015 07:31

Is it actually wallpaper? Difficult to tell from the photo, but it looks as though it may be a bespoke collage of Clapham rail tickets. You could try asking their head office who did the fit out and then speaking to them about it.

Please
or

wowfudge · 27/09/2015 07:32

I've just clocked the pattern repeat - it is wallpaper!

Please
or
Please
or

BoomKapow · 27/09/2015 07:48

The tickets look a little more spread out actually do not sure.

Please
or

wowfudge · 27/09/2015 09:24

I wondered if it was by Linwood. Given that it was the Clapham shop and the tickets are mainly Clapham-related I suspect it is bespoke.

Please
or

Swankymama · 27/09/2015 23:59

Thanks for your investigative work. Ahh it wasn't Oliver Bonas but the Joy store! Sorry..bit of a brain drain as went there in summer. Going to ring their HO to enquire. Photo does not do it justice.

OP posts:
Please
or

crinsonc · 27/07/2016 23:05

Did you ever manage to find out where this was from? I saw it over the weekend and would also like to track it down! Thanks

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?