Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Home decoration

Ikea Hulsig Rug

2 replies

velocityofbeans · 10/02/2015 08:04

Does anyone have any experience with this rug? www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10250201/ I've been looking for reviews, because at £9 it seems too good to be true, but I can't find any. We really need a rug for the dgd to play on when she is older, but I doubt I'll have it down all the time, so if this is any good I'd like to know,Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

mammuzzamia · 10/02/2015 22:57

Comparing to similar price rugs I've seen from Ikea. They're floppy and flimsy looking, with a non slip type backing. I don't think you can go wrong if you want something for that budget as a kind of play mat.

Haba do nice rugs if you wanted a permanent, in place, child's mat. Though far more expensive to reflect this

Please
or

HaveYouHeardOfGoogle · 10/02/2015 23:04

I bought this rug to cover some worn carpet in our box room. Thought it would do the job for £9 but it's better than I expected. Design, colour etc all better in real life than from the ikea online pic.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?