My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Holidays

last minute holiday

3 replies

Qd · 30/07/2001 21:46

We have had to cancel our holiday to Turkey for the beginning of Sept thanks to my incompetence re my pregnancy dates. I thought I'd be within the 32 week limit for flying but I'm not going to be...My husband has now brought his holiday forward to mid August. Has anyone got any thoughts about a last minute holiday? We would quite like beach and sun. I am trying Simply Travel and lastminute.com and the individual traveller. Can anyone recommend holiday companies? My husband won't camp unfortunately. Thank you.

OP posts:
Ems · 31/07/2001 12:22

Dont know if you're up to Mark Warner, but they usually do great last minute deals. Maybe Club Med too.

Have you tried VFB, (holidays in France) they are very good.

The new website babycomes2 (I think) they usually update their site with new last minute deals.

Good luck and hope you find somewhere.

Kia · 31/07/2001 18:22

www.expedia.co.uk do some good deals. a friend of mine booked her holiday through them and they even knew their seat numbers before they went! The whole holiday ran like clockwork, and they got a good deal moneywise too.

Tigerfeet · 01/08/2001 12:18

Globespan has deals going to Puerto Pollensa on Majorca (www.globespan.com) with, I think, availability each Saturday in August, but they fly from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dublin & Belfast so if you live in England probably not very convenient. Otherwise definitely worth a look.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.