My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Holidays

Cottage holiday

5 replies

hearts · 07/07/2005 14:59

We are looking for a cottage holiday for mid September. Have little girl who will be 2 then. We really want an indoor pool, and ideally children's park/farm animals nearby. We don't want to travel far (live in York), so any suggestions for the Dales/Moors/Northumbria/Lincolnshire/North Norfolk/Lakes?

OP posts:
hearts · 07/07/2005 15:00

We are looking for a cottage holiday for mid September. Have little girl who will be 2 then. We really want an indoor pool, and ideally children's park/farm animals nearby. We don't want to travel far (live in York), so any suggestions for the Dales/Moors/Northumbria/Lincolnshire/North Norfolk/Lakes?

OP posts:
Iklboo · 07/07/2005 15:05

We always book through BLAKES HOLIDAYS. They have a website, but I can't find the link. I reckon typing in their name on google would get you to it OK. It's worth giving them a try. Last Sept we had a cottage in Cornwall for a week for £250 including insurance and dog.

hearts · 18/07/2005 09:17

Thank you for that - sorry not put message on earlier but computer been out of action!

OP posts:
lapsedrunner · 18/07/2005 12:07

N Wales but fits your criteria exactly, look at www.gwynfrynfarm.co.uk. Went there in Apr with ds (2.7) it was excellent.

Ellbell · 18/07/2005 13:47

We stayed here in May and it was lovely. Very near to Alnwick. No pool though (don't know if there's one in Alnwick), but it's on a farm with loads of sheep, ponies, etc. The inside of the cottage is very nice - clean and well-furnished. One of the nicest we've stayed in.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.