Please or to access all these features

Holidays

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Any travel agents out there? Advice about whether to book now

2 replies

cheekychopsmum · 18/01/2010 16:28

Can you please advise me? I've seen a holiday that I want, (went there last year) and can currently get free child place (there's me, DP and DS - 2yrs). I am not used to booking so early and usually book last minute (couple weeks before) as we are not tied to school holidays. I am wanting to know, if prices will go down? (wanting to go in May).

I don't want to fall for the 'sale' if it is just a way of getting people to buy and then later on prices will come down. Which is what I usuallyfind, but this time I am particular about where I want to stay, and they are exclusive to one opperation, so it's not like I can shop around.

Any one know about this things? Also how long can I hold out, making this decision? Will the sale end soon - First Choice?

Thanks

OP posts:
cheekychopsmum · 18/01/2010 16:29

Operator not opperation!

OP posts:
PestoMonster · 18/01/2010 16:31

No idea, but often the free child places get snapped up early. So if you leave it until later, they aren't available any more.

New posts on this thread. Refresh page