Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Moving abroad....

1 reply

LadyP · 06/06/2003 16:50

.....just out of interest (at the moment, anyway), does anyone know any good websites or books they can recommend? Non-specific websites/books please (ie not for Aus, New Zealand or Europe)

Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

meanmum · 06/06/2003 16:53

Under the Tuscan Sun is a great book. The lady and her husband bought a holiday house in Tuscany and it was just about the house and the lifestyle they had while they were there. It doesn't go into specifics about the actual purchase or anything but is a beautiful book to read and will certainly get you in the mood.

I haven't seen anything yet but with all the TV programmes there have been I'm assuming they have books that accompany them. I think the Property In The Sun show has a book that accompanies it anyway. Maybe check the BBC, ITV and Channel 5 websites to see if they mention the books.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?