Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

child friendly Ibiza

3 replies

Joso · 27/05/2003 14:25

Hi there. Need some help please. We're going to a wedding in Ibiza in October (it's happening in Can Talaias which is in the hills apparently) Does anyone know of any reasonable child-friendly hotels or villas or anything on the accomodation tip. Our dd will be eighteen months by then. It doesn't have to be

OP posts:
Please
or

chatee · 27/05/2003 14:37

Hotel Presisdente in Portinatx on the quitier and north side of the island-fabulous, we went last summer in August with dd aged 23 months and it was perfect.It's a Thomson Superfamily hotel with great facilities-creche(pre-bookable in the UK to guarantee a place), baby food, childrens selection at the buffet(although our dd preferred the same as us most nights and that's not a problem,restaurant has loads of highchairs and provides bibs(nice soft ones not disposables),microwave available 24hours a day for use by families,small baby pool-brill, childrens play park in good condition and lots of litte ride on cars/trikes.
If you want any more info just ask-I used to live over there and have been on many occasions since returning to the Uk
Good luck-ps all the locals loved kids so I'm sure you'll have a stress free enjoyable wedding

Please
or

SamboM · 27/05/2003 14:47

I don't know that hotel but Portinatx is lovely, very familyish.

Please
or

chatee · 14/06/2003 23:04

Here you go...

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?