Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Centreparcs - any special offers around ?

6 replies

PopsP · 21/05/2003 22:46

I'm planning a weekend at Centreparcs for early July. Does anyone know of any special offers or discounts that are available at the moment. Previously I have seen special offers in magazines or with credit cards, but I have not noticed anything recently.

OP posts:
Please
or

SueW · 21/05/2003 23:36

If you can get hold of an NCT cheque book there is an offer which gives you a bottle of champagne, a box of chocolates and complimentary housekeeping for the duration of your stay. Available for midweek and weekend breaks, excluding bank holidays and school holiday periods.

There's a code quoted in the cheque book - not sure whether you could just book it without having the voucher.

The book also has lots of other money-off vouchers e.g. 10% at Blooming Marvellous and Disney store, various 20p/25/50p/£1 off coupons from products like baby wipes, etc.

Please
or

mears · 21/05/2003 23:44

On the same vein, any offers at Oasis?

Please
or

PopsP · 22/05/2003 11:36

Mears
Oasis is part of Centre Parcs now, so any offers will include Oasis.

OP posts:
Please
or

mears · 22/05/2003 13:56

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Please
or

poppyloppy · 23/05/2003 11:52

Have just had an email in from Center Parcs offering 20% discount on weekend breaks at Oasis Whinfell Forest between 6th June and 11th July. The code is EM02 WE03.

Please
or

PopsP · 23/05/2003 13:50

Thanks a lot for that - it will save me over £80. I will try booking it tonight.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?