My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Holidays

Centreparcs - any special offers around ?

6 replies

PopsP · 21/05/2003 22:46

I'm planning a weekend at Centreparcs for early July. Does anyone know of any special offers or discounts that are available at the moment. Previously I have seen special offers in magazines or with credit cards, but I have not noticed anything recently.

OP posts:
SueW · 21/05/2003 23:36

If you can get hold of an NCT cheque book there is an offer which gives you a bottle of champagne, a box of chocolates and complimentary housekeeping for the duration of your stay. Available for midweek and weekend breaks, excluding bank holidays and school holiday periods.

There's a code quoted in the cheque book - not sure whether you could just book it without having the voucher.

The book also has lots of other money-off vouchers e.g. 10% at Blooming Marvellous and Disney store, various 20p/25/50p/£1 off coupons from products like baby wipes, etc.

mears · 21/05/2003 23:44

On the same vein, any offers at Oasis?

PopsP · 22/05/2003 11:36

Mears
Oasis is part of Centre Parcs now, so any offers will include Oasis.

OP posts:
mears · 22/05/2003 13:56

Thanks, I didn't know that.

poppyloppy · 23/05/2003 11:52

Have just had an email in from Center Parcs offering 20% discount on weekend breaks at Oasis Whinfell Forest between 6th June and 11th July. The code is EM02 WE03.

PopsP · 23/05/2003 13:50

Thanks a lot for that - it will save me over £80. I will try booking it tonight.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.