Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Can anyone recommend a groovy place to go with children in Brittany?

3 replies

Finbar · 05/05/2003 22:24

We have been to Brittany before and found the beaches etc to be great...but I would love to hear from anyone who can recommend places to go and places to stay in particular. I am a bit fed up of the authentic , but usually damp and dark gites we have stayed in previously!!

OP posts:
Please
or

robinw · 06/05/2003 06:42

message withdrawn

Please
or

Tortington · 06/05/2003 22:27

here, here robin.
we go on the tenting/caravaning hols. fab!

search google for eurosites ( expensive IMHO)
canvas
key camps
leisure directions ( my fave but have to be quick and might not get your first or second choice) and have to have money at hand - cos its cheap.

if your kids are little a caravan might be best, when older they are free to roam the site - go to the pool usually entertainment in the bar - and as you take your own car to get there - your free to roam at your own pleasure.

everyone should book when there is the world cup going on - its fantastic!
HTH

Please
or

Crunchie · 07/05/2003 11:43

Robinw, that wasn't the Carnac campsite really near the beach was it? I can't remember the name, but we went to one about 2 summers ago and i was fantatstic.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?