Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Thailand with a six month old

2 replies

mangosteen · 02/05/2003 10:29

We are considering going to Thailand with our six month old. We have friends out there we would stay with. Has anyone travelled over there before with a child this young. Are we mad to consider doing it?

would appreciate your advise, thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

whymummy · 02/05/2003 12:16

hi mangosten,we went to phuket when my dd was 6 months and ds 3 and there were younger babies in our hotel,we had a fantastic time and none of the children got sick,thai people are the nicest ive ever met and they absolutly adore foreign babies,they just wouldnt leave us alone it was really nice and the children loved all the attention,it was our best holiday with the children

Please
or

OuiOui · 09/05/2003 07:22

Hi Mangosteen

we've just moved out here to live 2 months ago and it's fantastic.
I think it's one of the nbest places for kids and if you're worried abpout hygiene, mediacl etc - well I'm in Bkk and it's heaps better than London.

I have an 18 month old who loves it here and am expecting ourn second in less than 2 months

It's baby heaven here although a bit hot at the moment - go for it!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?