Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Wales

4 replies

Ems · 10/05/2001 13:43

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in The Gower - Wales this summer, cottage, caravan, B&B, don't mind. We fancy a cheap and cheerful sand dune couple of days. Thanks.

OP posts:
Please
or

Empress · 03/03/2002 14:36

This is probably a year too late, but try youth hostels - cheap, clean,very helpful friendly staff & usually in gorgeous places

Please
or

Ems · 03/03/2002 15:56

Thanks Empress, I never got there this summer, but it is still a place on my 'plan to go' list.

OP posts:
Please
or

Rhiannon · 03/03/2002 19:51

Sorry don't know much about Welsh holidays but just wanted to add how brilliant the TV ads. from the Welsh Tourist Board are. R

Please
or

anoushka · 31/05/2002 11:04

i was just brousing and we are going to wales in the gower this year and we found a local holiday house they have a web site it's www.homefromhome.com i realy found them realy friendly and cheap we have a four bed house for only three hundred and fifty in august and if you go off season it is even cheaper i love wales there are some of the most amazing beaches there is one we go to and it is a huge beach with the softest sand and it flat as far as the eye can see so safe i cant wait

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?