Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Anyone been to Vanuatu?

4 replies

Holly02 · 15/01/2003 01:05

Just wondering if anyone's been to Vanuatu recently - dh and I are thinking of taking ds (almost 3) there for a holiday soon. We went there about thirteen years ago so it may have changed a bit since then. We are considering staying at the Crowne Plaza Resort as they have a kids' club, which will give dh and I some time to ourselves.

Would just be interested to hear if anyone has stayed there, and what you thought of it.

OP posts:
Please
or

Rhiannon · 15/01/2003 22:21

Never heard of it! Where is it?

Please
or

Holly02 · 15/01/2003 22:57

Rhiannon it's a group of islands in the south pacific, near Noumea. It's not far from the east coast of Australia - which is where I am!! I just thought by chance someone may have been there (particularly Aussies), but I guess it's virtually on the other side of the world from the UK.

OP posts:
Please
or

susanmt · 16/01/2003 10:07

Also known as the 'New Hebrides' (says the Geography teacher!! )
Only know that as I live in the Outer Hebrides myself!

Please
or

Holly02 · 17/01/2003 07:08

Sounds like a nice place to live susanmt..!

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?