Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Easyjet baby food rules

0 replies

Passthebrownsauce · 20/06/2022 14:47

I have read the baby food and drink Easyjet rules over and over and to me it doesn't make sense...

"Baby food and drink

You can bring baby food, baby milk and sterilised water in your cabin bag. This includes: soya milk for babies, sterilised water (which must be in a baby bottle), formula, breast milk or cow milk (specifically for babies) and baby food in containers of 100ml or less. They then must be placed inside a clear re-sealable plastic bag no bigger than 20 x 20cm.

The 100ml liquid limit doesn’t apply to baby food, milk or sterlised water, provided that the total amount is no more than 1 litre. You may be asked to taste it for security reasons."

The first paragraph says in containers of 100ml or less and must fit in bag no bigger than 20cm x 20cm, but then second paragraph contradicts the first paragraph saying the 100ml limit doesn't apply (as long as total amount is no more than 1 litre) and am assuming that the 20cm x 20cm size bag doesn't apply!

Am I totalling misreading this?

OP posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?