Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Single mum of DS - recommendations

3 replies

justpoppy · 19/06/2022 23:11

DS finished his GCSE’s next week. We have a window of 3rd-14th July where I’d like us to get away but I can’t think of anywhere we could go that will suit both of us. DS is quite introverted so won’t go out of his way to make friends at a resort whereas I’m quite happy with a sun lounger and my kindle. Any recommendations that would keep both of us happy? We were invited by friends to go on a cruise with them which would have been perfect but DS isn’t vaccinated and Royal Caribbean require full vaccination proof of all kids over 11.

OP posts:
Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 20/06/2022 05:03

My teen nephew came to Bluestone with us and enjoyed loads of the activities. I think he did SUPs, axe throwing, coasteering, high ropes and mountain biking and maybe others too.

Please
or

AperolWhore · 20/06/2022 07:34

Definitely a TUI magic family life resort! They fully cater to the kids with activities, kids & teen clubs plus there is tons to do on each resort and plenty of pools for you to relax at. We’ve done a few now and are always impressed with them plus all the resorts are on the beach.

Please
or

motogirl · 20/06/2022 08:17

City break? Inter rail type trip for 10 days (so obviously not far into Europe. Or how about the Black Forest, hiking, stay in a lodge or bunk house, take a trip to europa park. Bit different

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?