Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Roompot in the Netherlands

3 replies

pipping · 19/06/2022 10:56

Can anyone recommend one?

I may be completely off the mark here but I thought the accommodation looked a bit nice than Eurocamp although we’ve never been to a Eurocamp so I don’t know much!!

If anyone knows of any other nice holiday camps please let me know. Thanks!

OP posts:
Please
or

Purplebutter · 05/07/2022 18:25

We went to the one in Zeeland, right on the beach. Accommodation was quite nice and we were able to go to the swimming pool for free. They also had a kids club but we didn't really have nice weather. In the summer it's really expensive.

Please
or

MissAmbrosia · 05/07/2022 20:14

www.roompot.com/destinations/the-netherlands/zeeland/water-village/?_ga=2.139927347.1874018321.1657048267-1225574041.1657048267 We stayed here for a week and it was lovely. Just across the road from the beach and the main Beach Resort with shop, restaurants, pool complex etc. We hired bikes and did an online shop for delivery.. Zeeland is lovely. Not far to the Neeltje Jans park and a good tree climbing place. Lots of nice little towns like Goes, Middelberg and Zierikzee. Been to another one on the Belgian coast but didn't like that as much. Also see Landal.com.

Please
or

MissAmbrosia · 05/07/2022 20:22

Also www.duinrell.com/, Beekse Bergen and De Efteling, which are all firm faves on MN. Centerparcs in NL is usually much cheaper than UK too but lodges tend to be more basic. I've done some great Eurocamp holidays in France and accommodation varies - I always book the newest/biggest homes. Worth noting that generally schools in NL go back last week in August so prices tend to drop that week.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?