Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Public swimming pools and waterparks in Brittany

4 replies

scrumbrum12 · 15/06/2022 20:43

I have google but can't find anything. Do any exist please? We are staying in an air bnb but would like to have a bit of pool action. We will be partly in Vannes and partly another area (tbs) Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

TizerorFizz · 16/06/2022 00:08

When we’ve been to Brittany, we’ve been to the beach. Conleau Pool might be of interest. It’s a salt water beach pool.,

Please
or

Chersfrozenface · 16/06/2022 13:28

scrumbrum12 · 15/06/2022 20:43

I have google but can't find anything. Do any exist please? We are staying in an air bnb but would like to have a bit of pool action. We will be partly in Vannes and partly another area (tbs) Thanks

If the TBS location is anywhere near Dinan / Dol-de-Bretagne, the Aqua Fun Park Cobac Park looks worth investigating. I think the website is in French only www.cobac-parc.com/.

Disclaimer: never been there, always stayed on campsites with pool / slide complexes when our kids were young.

Please
or

TizerorFizz · 16/06/2022 15:05

Yes. We never looked for public water parks. Had a pool at the camping parks.

Please
or

CelticPromise · 19/06/2022 20:40

There's a public swimming pool in Binic with slides etc if you are in that area at all.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?