Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Dutch Centre Parcs

13 replies

EcoCustard · 12/06/2022 16:17

Looking at Centre Parcs in Holland for next year’s February half term with our 4 Dc 8, 7, 5, & 3. Can anyone recommend any of the Parcs or has any tips? Thank you

OP posts:
Please
or

spotcheck · 12/06/2022 16:19

Yes- Kempervennen ( so)
By Eindhoven

Please
or

pinkchampagne1 · 12/06/2022 21:11

I have only been to the Belgian parks (which I loved) but have heard De Kempervennen is really good. It has a big snow dome where you can have skiing and snowboarding lessons.

Please
or

Riverlee · 12/06/2022 21:13

Not Center Parcs, but Duinrell is an alternative worth considering.

Please
or

Yodaisawally · 12/06/2022 21:17

Kempervennen

Please
or

MissAmbrosia · 13/06/2022 11:16

Kempervennen is great. Eperheide in Belgium is also good for younger kids. I wouldn't do Duinrell in February. Also worth looking at Landal.com

Please
or

TattiePants · 13/06/2022 20:13

I’ve been to Kempervenen, De Vossemeron and Erperhide (can be bothered to check the spelling!). They are all within 30 minute drive of each other around the Dutch / Belgian border and you can visit any of the other parks for free for the day. Erperhide was my least favourite as it’s pretty small and the pool isn’t as good. As a previous poster said, it’s only good for little DCs.

Please
or

Yika · 13/06/2022 20:16

We have recently been to kempervennen and de vossemeren - as others have said, kempervennen is great for a winter holiday because of the indoor snow slope. De vossemeren has a good water sports lake so good for summer. They are both well located for a day trip to Efteling if that interests you.

Please
or

Closedlips · 13/06/2022 20:18

When we looked into Dutch camps we found a site called Little Clogs Holidays that had loads of good info. We ended up in France in the end though so can't help with the actual question!

Please
or

pinkchampagne1 · 13/06/2022 20:32

We loved De Vossemeren in Belgium!

Please
or

VinoEsmeralda · 13/06/2022 20:38

Landal greenparcs also v nice. Been to several in Limburg plus Kempervennen.
Think some landal parcs are old CP ones.

Please
or

ChampagneCommunist · 13/06/2022 20:44

I've been to Zandvoort- enjoyed it

Please
or

Blogdog · 13/06/2022 20:44

We went to De Kempervennen in 2018. The park was great but some of the lodges looked very run down and really needed renovation. They may have done this since but I would pick your lodge type carefully - if you can afford one of the more expensive ones I would go for those.

Please
or

CraftyGin · 13/06/2022 21:31

We have been to Kempervennen which I am happy to recommend.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?