Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Short flight, transfer and great room

7 replies

wheretogoplease · 12/06/2022 08:00

Can you help recommend a holiday for next year with less than 3 (4 at a push) hours flight time, less than one hour transfer (shorter the better) and a great hotel where the rooms have a separate bedroom and sleeping area for children.

If they have something fancy like a swim up pool, rooftop terrace hot tub or something even better.

Cheers guys for your knowledge

Budget is less known

OP posts:
Please
or

wheretogoplease · 13/06/2022 08:05

Anyone been somewhere a bit special but not too far away?

OP posts:
Please
or

BeeYellowMumma · 13/06/2022 08:15

Recently back from holiday Village majorca which was lovely and ticks all of your boxes.

I would recommend it for younger families.

Please
or

wheretogoplease · 13/06/2022 09:04

BeeYellowMumma · 13/06/2022 08:15

Recently back from holiday Village majorca which was lovely and ticks all of your boxes.

I would recommend it for younger families.

Ah think that is one of the ones I have viewed there was definitely one in Majorca with a room that had a roof terrace tub

OP posts:
Please
or

BeeYellowMumma · 13/06/2022 12:16

wheretogoplease · 13/06/2022 09:04

Ah think that is one of the ones I have viewed there was definitely one in Majorca with a room that had a roof terrace tub

Yes, they had duplex rooms, so lounge area which was where kids slept, separate bedroom and a spiral staircase to roof terrace and jacuzzi. We had a standard room. Which was the same minus the roof terrace. Very nice rooms

Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 14/06/2022 04:45

Aqua Bay Suites in Zante

Please
or

PoopySalata · 14/06/2022 13:33

Zafiro Palace Alcudia (Mallorca).

Please
or

Vikingmama79 · 14/06/2022 18:37

GF Victoria - Tenerife

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?