Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Liverpool Airport - how is it ?

5 replies

KangarooKenny · 29/05/2022 14:36

Anyone flown from Liverpool lately, is it as bad as other airports ?

OP posts:
Please
or

bjjgirl · 29/05/2022 20:33

We went to Dublin at the end of April / beginning of may and it was brilliant, quiet and organised.

Please
or

LockingJay · 29/05/2022 21:03

Went out of Liverpool on Monday and returned on Friday. No problems at all. Quick and easy!

Please
or

KangarooKenny · 29/05/2022 21:04

Good !
Seeing what’s happening at other airports is putting me off booking !

OP posts:
Please
or

Darbs76 · 29/05/2022 21:46

My mum and son have, no problems at all. They won’t fly out from Manchester now. Last break they flew back into Manchester but went from Liverpool.

Please
or

Zoflorabore · 29/05/2022 23:04

My dad went last Saturday and came back yesterday and said it was brilliant both times. We live 20 mins from Liverpool airport and around 30 from Manchester so can use either and I prefer Manchester because it’s more of a holiday experience for me! I am not a frequent traveller though and he is. It’s far quicker to get through security at Liverpool and the airport is much smaller and easier to navigate.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?