Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Help! Where should we go on holiday in July?

1 reply

TheAugusta · 28/05/2022 16:21

Hello! Can anyone recommend a place to go on holiday in July? Key categories are not too hot and no risk of Zika! It will be me, my husband and our toddler. I’m pregnant so was thinking somewhere all inclusive where we can just relax and not worry too much about going out for food etc but open to ideas. I also suffer terribly from the heat so that rules out a lot of the med but most of the places like Mauritius which aren’t too hot have a Zika risk so we have to avoid them. Any advice very gratefully received!

OP posts:
Please
or

midsomermurderess · 28/05/2022 17:25

Slovenia might be worth a look. It doesn’t get terribly hot in July. You could chose somewhere like Kranjska Gora in the Julian Alps, in the north of the country, or a Portorož , an Adriatic seaside resort. I’ve visited both, but independently without children. It’s a lovely county, compact, easy to get around.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?