Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Airport parking

2 replies

bagelsandcheese · 24/05/2022 18:28

So comes to going on holiday and I get horrendous anxiety. it's two weeks till I go and my anxiety is becoming worse.
So I'm flying six in morning, staying in a hotel the night before.
I originally booked meet and greet to drop car at 3am, however I've being worrying about the queues and how they tell you you need to be queuing from three hours before , I thought if there's a que to get in the meet and greet and a que to drop the key it might only give us 2.5 hours to que to drop bags off and get through security, so I've changed dropping the car off to 230am and now I'm worrying this is too early?

OP posts:
Please
or

EileenGC · 24/05/2022 19:28

When does bag drop open for your airline? Some only open 2 hours in advance so not much point in getting there too early.

Is dropping off luggage in the evening an option?

Any chance you could leave car at the hotel and get a taxi instead? That way there is one less queue to worry about.

Please
or

WiseUpJanetWeiss · 24/05/2022 19:32

Drop car at airport parking the night before & taxi between hotel and airport?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?