Passport and covid pass question
Clue1ess · 18/05/2022 20:40
I’m looking at maybe booking our first family holiday (Europe) Dc is coming up to 16 years of age so I really am clueless at this.
before I even begin to look at holiday brochures, I want to make sure that we have the right to travel. I need help please.
- my passport is in my maiden name but I have a marriage certificate and my name on my covid app is in my married name. do I book holiday in my maiden name or my married name?
- my dc has extra months added on his passport. How does this affect the passport rules?
- Dc is 15. He may turn 16 during holiday. Do you need the boaster vaccine to travel at 16?
dementedpixie · 18/05/2022 20:58
- You book holiday in the name on your passport. I've heard of people changing their name back to their maiden name at the GP so the covid pass changes as well. Others have taken their marriage certificate I think instead.
2. A child passport will be under 10 years old even with extra months added
3. You won't be eligible for a booster under age 16. For over 16s it depends when the 2nd dose was. Think its 270 days or something after the 2nd dose that a booster is required if over 16.
To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.