Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

COVID PASS help needed

0 replies

dancinginthesunliteee · 16/05/2022 20:16

Recently got married - NO documents have been changed what so ever since we got married (recently married & holiday been moved drastically forward for personal reasons so no time to now either )

Just got my Covid pass and it's the only god damn thing in my married name and I don't know why as Iv changed nothing and at the hospital last week I was still my maiden name ???!!! Everything is in my maiden name- passport, Driving licence, holiday insurance.....

What should I do?
Will they accept the Covid pass if I take my marriage certificate showing my maiden name and my married name? And leave everything as it is in my maiden name to avoid any confusion Travelling?
Hope this makes sence haha if it's any use I'm travelling with my husband and children

OP posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?