Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

HELP!! Can't book any restaurants for Disneyland Paris

14 replies

Pocket1 · 12/05/2022 21:33

We are booked to go to Disneyland Paris week after next. DP has just booked the all-in full board meal package but we can't actually book into any restaurants!!!

Have we left it too late? How the heck to we sort out food while we are there.... Confused

OP posts:
Please
or

Hopeful16 · 12/05/2022 21:35

I'm on a Facebook group which advise to ask the concierge in the hotels and they can often make reservations for you. Or pop to them and ask - but obviously you'll have to wait to be there to do that.

Please
or

Hopeful16 · 12/05/2022 21:35

Have you been trying to book online or on the phone?

Please
or

Pocket1 · 12/05/2022 21:52

We've been trying to book via the Disneyland Paris app..

OP posts:
Please
or

Pocket1 · 12/05/2022 21:53

Concierge is a good call. At the moment we cannot book a single meal in our own hotel!

At this rate we will cancel 😭

OP posts:
Please
or

AverageJoan · 12/05/2022 21:55

I think you can book within 2 months before you arrive, I suspect a lot of people do book far in advance. I know that for Disneyworld in Florida a lot of restaurants book out as soon as reservations open months out.

Please
or

Hopeful16 · 12/05/2022 22:02

Try to phone. I have taken this off the Facebook page so hope that it's correct-

Dining reservations number is 0033160304050

Please
or

Pocket1 · 12/05/2022 22:04

Thanks Hopeful. They happily sold us tickets for the full dining package so they'll have to feed us! We'll call them tmw 🤞🙏🏻🤞🙏🏻🤞🙏🏻

OP posts:
Please
or

Hopeful16 · 13/05/2022 22:46

@Pocket1 how did you get on?

Please
or

Pocket1 · 14/05/2022 07:33

DH phoned yesterday and miraculously managed to book a few dinners (including those that are showing as fully booked online 🤷‍♀️. We've been advised to keep checking the app whilst there as people change booked all the time so things become available.

Thanks for your help 🥰

OP posts:
Please
or

LifeInsideMyhead · 14/05/2022 07:41

Good luck. I've booked now for November!

Please
or

LifeInsideMyhead · 14/05/2022 07:43

I think you can use your vouchers in places like Annettes and similar which don't require booking - join on of the facebook dlp groups and ask as people are very knowledgeable.

Also you can use quick serve places that wont require queuing ao you wont starve.

Please
or

Pocket1 · 14/05/2022 07:50

I'm not gonna lie, I did think we'd starve without reservations! 🙄🤣

But a bit more investigation and we've managed to book and better understand the non-reservation places!!

Make sure you book yours ahead - you can book 2 months out.

OP posts:
Please
or

Jas5mum · 01/06/2022 14:36

How was your trip?
Which restaurants did you eat at? How were they??
If you booked direct they've been opening up slots in advance so I booked tables at 130days out instead of 60. Not character dining but all other restaurants.
If you can't get tables then you can eat at counter service places using the vouchers(you lose value tho) and also annettes diner is walk ins only.
People also cancel so its worth checking often.
I'm waiting for princess breakfast to come back so I can add it on for our august trip. 😀

Please
or

Pocket1 · 01/06/2022 14:57

We managed to eat plenty despite the last minuteness of our planning!

We did book at:
Chuck Wells Cafe in Cheyenne hotel (self service buffet, loads of choice and good food).

Princess dinner - food was higher quality (but we'd preferred food elsewhere). We met Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel and Aurora who were v attentive to our daughter which was lovely.

Marvel hotel Downtown buffet (we were staying at this hotel) - buffet self service, excellent quality food and some lovely Marvel themed puddings!

Without booked we also ate a several places in the parks - German place (can't remember the name for chicken and chips or hotdog and chips) and Annette's diner (great food and waiter served us on roller skates which was fun).

There's also loads of places in the park to get snacks, drinks and ice cream - although it's expensive €3 for a 500ml bottle of water. Smile

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?