Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Parkdean Sandy Bay

1 reply

Youreatragedystartingtohappen · 11/05/2022 15:46

Hi all,

Anyone been to Parkdean Sandy Bay? We have two DC and are looking to do the usual plethora of castles on that coast. I've not done a holiday like this before so any advice or tips are most welcome.

OP posts:
Please
or

xippo · 11/05/2022 16:08

we stayed at cress well towers near there, parkdene site. It's a great area to get to everything else.
only annoying aspect with parkdene is you can't pull up at the Side of the caravan, you may have to park quite a way then schlep everything, plus at peak time getting a car parking space is a nightmare.
wifi isn't great either, don't bother buying one of their wifi packages.
check what size fridge is in the caravan, I ordered a big food delivery to find it only had an under counter fridge.
I take our own duvets as theirs are really thin
try and get a caravan with a decking built around it, nicer when sitting out, if not take your own fold up chairs.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?