Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Morocco

2 replies

PiratePenguin · 07/05/2022 15:47

We are looking to go to Marrakech next Easter for around a week. Has anyone got any 'must see/ do / stay' suggestions? If anyone has an itinerary they used that they would be willing to share, I'd love to se it to get inspiration. I'm hoping I can arrange it ourselves without having to use a travel agent unless we have to! TIA!!!

OP posts:
Please
or

DarlingCoffee · 07/05/2022 15:54

Take a tour with Tasting Marrakech, lovely people and so interesting and fun

www.tasting-marrakech.com

Please
or

Georgyporky · 07/05/2022 18:07

We went a few years ago. We stayed a week because flight timings were only reasonable on one day of the week.
It was too long for us. We're quite resourceful at finding things to do, but 4-5 days would have been adequate.
I spent a day on HoHo buses while DH was in bed recovering from D&V - courtesy of the best French restaurant in town!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?