Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Passport application - no confirmation email

3 replies

iamamama · 04/05/2022 21:39

Hi, I've been busy panic applying for new passports for my kids today. I've had emails through confirming two out of three - but the last one I haven't had a confirmation for (therefore no ref number either). The payment has shown up on my bank account though. Has anyone else had this?! Not sure what to do... TIA

OP posts:
Please
or

EDDIEM12 · 25/05/2022 14:32

Hi, I had the same problem when booking 7-day fast track appointment, I have been phoning them for 2 weeks they keep taking my detail and saying Ill get a callback. I finally got through to someone who kept me on the line until they had an answer, they have assured me that I should turn up as long as I have my confirmation of payment. Mine is 1 of June I can let you know, if your is earlier please let me know;

Please
or

kcMUMMA · 01/06/2022 12:29

What number did you phone toto contact about this has it has just happened to me to, I have 1 conformation email but not the other. thank you

Please
or

Jas5mum · 01/06/2022 14:41

Did you get the email or a text with the PEX number on it?
Did the money definitely go through?
I need to send birth certificates now. Got DDs but don't know where hubby has put his 🙄
Can't send mine as its a short not full one, not paying £11 for full one.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?