Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Ideas for 5 nights in November

4 replies

Thisismynewname123 · 30/04/2022 08:25

For a special anniversary DH and I are going away child free in November for 5 nights. I'm exhausted and want to do nothing but sit by a pool and have evening cocktails. DH would get bored so need at least an interesting local town to wander around. It's obviously not long so can't travel too far. I'd appreciate ideas of where to go for warm sun at that time of year without travelling too far.

OP posts:
Please
or

StCharlotte · 30/04/2022 08:28

Seville. Not far and still warm. And beautiful. Take a day and visit the Mosque at Cordoba too.

Happy anniversary!

Please
or

Thisismynewname123 · 30/04/2022 08:31

Although Seville would be lovely, I'm not sure it will be warm enough to sit by the pool in November.

OP posts:
Please
or

gunnersgold · 30/04/2022 08:48

Tenerife ? Canaries .. I've been to lanzarote in November and it was hot

Please
or

MonkeysandParrots · 30/04/2022 16:53

Marrakech. Stay in the Palmerie or at a hotel just outside, venture into Marrakech and it’s souks in the evenings?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?