Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Has anyone use ivisa.com ?

4 replies

poppy1973 · 28/04/2022 19:57

Just interested to know if anyone has used this website to sort out the travel documents and forms needed for health declarations ? Anyone ? I am just not sure what forms we need to complete to travel to Italy. Have a teenager only vaccinated with covid once both adults fully vaccinated.

OP posts:
Please
or

AttilaTheMeerkat · 28/04/2022 21:02

You do not need to use them, they are mainly in existence for people for travelling to countries like India and Australia to name but two where visa paperwork is required to complete.

would suggest you look at the Foreign office travel advice website for Italy, their entry requirements section would tell you all you need to know.

have

Please
or

ImInStealthMode · 28/04/2022 21:05

Italy are due a review to restrictions this weekend, so I'd hang fire until Monday if you can. Agree with above though, follow British foreign office advice (assuming you're British).

Please
or

ImInStealthMode · 28/04/2022 21:07

As it stands today, you need this...

Has anyone use ivisa.com ?
Please
or

poppy1973 · 29/04/2022 13:42

Thank you, I will hold off until the weekend.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?