Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Centre Parcs swimming pool slots

7 replies

orangekite · 26/04/2022 18:43

Planning to go to Centre Parcs (Sherwood Forest) this summer. Can someone please tell me what the swimming pool slot times are? You can't see them on the website until after you have booked accommodation.

I'd like to check the exact times to see if it will be practical to fit in slots around young children's naps etc. They're too young for a lot of the activities, so the pool availability is a big factor.

OP posts:
Please
or

ohidoliketobe · 26/04/2022 18:45

It's 3 hour slots, every 10 mins (09:00, 09:10, 09:20 etc). 4 night stay you can book 4 x 3 hour slots

Please
or

workflowers · 26/04/2022 18:46

In Feb, the slots were every 15 mins from 10am if I remember correctly (or maybe it was every 30 mins, but they are very regular).

Please
or

AreWeNearlyHairnet · 26/04/2022 18:46

The slots are three hours long, and as far as I remember they're at least every 30 minutes, maybe even every 15. We've just booked 10:30-13:30 every day for our upcoming holiday as it gives us flexibility all morning.
You'll need to book ahead though, as soon as booking availability opens (59 days before your holiday), the good slots go pretty quickly.

Please
or

RedLemonade · 26/04/2022 18:48

I’m booked into the Irish one and they seem to have slots every 15 mins from morning till 6pm then you can just show up after 6 if you want. Presume it’s similar in UK?

It’s definitely the most widely available activity here.

Please
or

orangekite · 26/04/2022 18:52

Ooh, sounds doable then, thank you. Anyone know what time the pool opens in the morning?

OP posts:
Please
or

AreWeNearlyHairnet · 27/04/2022 07:53

I think it's 10am

Please
or

Doyoumind · 27/04/2022 07:58

Yes, it's 10am as it's only open for activities before this.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?