Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Your favourite AI resorts in Europe with teens

1 reply

zafferana · 26/04/2022 14:39

I'd love to hear any personal recommendations for great AI resorts in Europe that you and your teens have enjoyed. Greece, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy - we're open minded at the moment as this would be for summer 2023 and we have plenty of time to narrow our search.

Ideally, DH and I would also like some things to visit outside the resort - historic or characterful market towns, ruins, museums, etc would all be great and one with a coastal path going past it for running would be my dream.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't figure out how to do a search since the new version of MN was brought online Angry

OP posts:
Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 26/04/2022 16:13

Grecotel Marine Palace in Crete is really geared up for teens. From the hotel you can walk to several shops and tavernas in a pretty little fishing village. It’s also really close to Melidoni Cave, Arkadi Monastery, Eleutherna Archaeology Museum and we went on a lovely walk through Arkadi Gorge. 

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?