Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Help with 14 year old going to Tenerife

2 replies

Mum2threemonkeys · 25/04/2022 13:12

Hi we are going to Tenerife next month and I'm stressing that we won't have filled out all required documents etc

Me and hubby are fully vaccinated and have the nhs app on our phone showing fully vaccinated

I have 2 under 12s so I think they are fine

The confusion is with the 14 year old , she is fully vaccinated - does she need a pcr test to get into Tenerife at a cost of £59 or does she not because she is fully vaccinated and has the nhs app on her phone proving this....or does she need a certificate and does she need to fill out the Spanish form ?

Any help appreciated, keep reading conflicting advise.

OP posts:
Please
or

reluctantbrit · 25/04/2022 20:39

We went to Tenerife the first week in the Easter holiday and DD (14) is just 2x vaccinated.

We still had to do the entry form, I think I read this is now abolished. Otherwise we did her Covid pass on the NHS app on her phone (with my email address) and that was enough proof. No PCR needed.

At the airport they were only interested in the Spanish entry form. Not sure if they now look at the NHS app. You can download the vaccination passport with the QR code as a pdf as well. We used that eariler in the year in Germany with no issues.

Please
or

Mum2threemonkeys · 25/04/2022 21:38

reluctantbrit · 25/04/2022 20:39

We went to Tenerife the first week in the Easter holiday and DD (14) is just 2x vaccinated.

We still had to do the entry form, I think I read this is now abolished. Otherwise we did her Covid pass on the NHS app on her phone (with my email address) and that was enough proof. No PCR needed.

At the airport they were only interested in the Spanish entry form. Not sure if they now look at the NHS app. You can download the vaccination passport with the QR code as a pdf as well. We used that eariler in the year in Germany with no issues.

Thank you for your help x

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?