Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Holiday recommendations please…

4 replies

Rainbows2018 · 23/04/2022 06:27

I’d really appreciate some recommendations. We’re a family of 4, my girls are 1 and 3. Our last holiday was to Santa Eulalia in an all inclusive 4* and we absolutely loved it. Totally perfect or for us. Lovely harbour. Not too busy. Nice selection of restaurants. So for this year we were looking at Costa Adeje as had some recommendations but think the nice places might be a little out of our budget this year. So we’ve started looking at Majorca, we’re open to boards. Any resort recommendations? Or anywhere else you’d recommend? We will be travelling in August as I work in education. Would really appreciate any advice. Thank you!

OP posts:
Please
or

Bickles · 23/04/2022 06:40

Menorca - we like Calan Bosch

Please
or

Rainbows2018 · 23/04/2022 08:29

Thank you. I’ll have a look!

OP posts:
Please
or

Norush4 · 28/04/2022 21:42

I stayed in Tenerife for 2 months ths but it wasn't a hotel so I can't give you the names. Can you look at Los Cristianos? Costs adeje is quite far out. Las Americas is a good area too.

Palma is a nice part of Spain too.

Please
or

Bearsan · 28/04/2022 23:52

Cala d'or is lovely

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?