Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Summer Holiday Help

3 replies

SB1971 · 09/04/2022 00:10

Who fancies finding me a holiday?!
4 of us travelling in school hols.
DD 17 and DS13.
Europe not Greece and would prefer either an AI near some restaurants so we can go off site a few times for dinner. Near or on a sandy beach.
Budget around £5k.
I can’t see anything and is driving me mad!
You would make an old lady very happy if u got done suggestions

OP posts:
Please
or

Threetulips · 09/04/2022 00:16

Magic Natural water park Benidorm (I know!) it’s out of the way from the main strip beautiful clean, free use of the zoo and water park (food included there) all inclusive and free bus to the beach

Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 09/04/2022 06:47

Grifid Hotel Bolero in Bulgaria. The rooms are a little dated (well, they were when we went just before the first lockdown) but it would be ideal in so many ways: the family rooms have a sliding door between two sleeping areas, there’s a teen hangout area, it has some decent waterslides, and it’s within an easy stroll to the beach and resort centre.

Please
or

Footballsundays6777 · 09/04/2022 06:57

Hey Op- have you thought of the Canary Islands? Jet 2 hols has some around the £4500-£5000 mark for to playa blanca in Lanzarote, one hotel has come which is a lovely hotel, Sandos Papygao. A week in august flying from London.
Worth a look

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?