Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Passport in maiden name but nhs app in married name

7 replies

fruitandvegg · 04/04/2022 07:57

Will this be a problem with maiden name on passport not matching married name on nhs app when showing covid vaccination pass to enter another country? I would take marriage certificate just in case

OP posts:
Please
or

YorkshireIndie · 04/04/2022 07:58

Take your marriage certificate just in case

Please
or

yikesanotherbooboo · 04/04/2022 08:32

I had

Please
or

yikesanotherbooboo · 04/04/2022 08:34

Sorry, pressed too soon. I am not sure what point in your travels you are worried about but at the tunnel last week my booking was in my passport name while other paperwork was in given name. The border guard scrutinised things but that was all. I agree take your marriage certificate.

Please
or

fruitandvegg · 04/04/2022 08:53

@yikesanotherbooboo

Sorry, pressed too soon. I am not sure what point in your travels you are worried about but at the tunnel last week my booking was in my passport name while other paperwork was in given name. The border guard scrutinised things but that was all. I agree take your marriage certificate.

Thank you, that's reassuring. I hadn't realised when I booked and just had a massive panic
OP posts:
Please
or

fruitandvegg · 04/04/2022 08:54

It's the covid certificate would be in married name and booking maiden name

OP posts:
Please
or

Tumilnaughts · 04/04/2022 09:11

I had the same problem and was advised to have my COVID pass record changed to match my passport. Just had to send an email and scan of my passport to the GP and they changed it for me. Hasn't affected my NHS record generally though as that's all still in married name.

Please
or

fruitandvegg · 04/04/2022 11:15

@Tumilnaughts

I had the same problem and was advised to have my COVID pass record changed to match my passport. Just had to send an email and scan of my passport to the GP and they changed it for me. Hasn't affected my NHS record generally though as that's all still in married name.

Thanks, I was considering doing this but didn't know how easy it would be
OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?