Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Passenger locator form for Italy - help please!

6 replies

nancy75 · 30/03/2022 18:34

Travelling on Saturday, filled in forms for myself & DH but not sure what to do for DD.
Dd is 16 so do I add her as a minor to mine or does she need her own?
Option 3 do both?!?

OP posts:
Please
or

Geamhradh · 30/03/2022 20:04

If you go onto the Viaggiare Sicuri website there's a questionnaire. I filled it in as a trial, at the end it takes you to the EU PLF portal:
app.euplf.eu/#/
Looks like minors can just be added to yours.

Please
or

nancy75 · 30/03/2022 20:53

Thank you, I know you can add a minor but I don’t know if she’s classed as a minor or an adult / because she is 16?

OP posts:
Please
or

MissAmbrosia · 30/03/2022 21:13

She's a minor - you add her to yours. We went to Italy last year when dd was 17....no bugger checked it anyway.

Please
or

nancy75 · 30/03/2022 21:22

Great thank you! I’ve read through every flaming website guide & couldn’t find an answer anywhere. I was starting to think it would be easier to just leave her in the airport for a fortnight Grin

OP posts:
Please
or

MissAmbrosia · 30/03/2022 22:07

It was the case then that you were meant to notify the local authority of your arrival. We didn't do that. The hotel was unfussed about it.

Please
or

Geamhradh · 31/03/2022 10:38

Hotels in Italy notify the local authorities of who they have staying irrespective of Covid, it's the law. That's why they take a copy of your passport.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?