Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Entry to Germany - can I check covid entry requirements please

3 replies

Tigerblue · 30/03/2022 14:50

Planning to travel to Germany soon. Looked at a couple of websites and info is confusing.

We've both been vaccinated, so is it just a case of showing our vaccine passport? I've got a paper copy for both of us in case of phone failure.

Do we need to complete a digital registration form on entry? I don't think it applies to us as we haven't been anywhere other than the UK, but person we're going to visit had to complete one last time they travelled.

Anything else I need to think about. I've got FFP2 masks.

OP posts:
Please
or

RandomThought96 · 30/03/2022 14:52

You need an FFP 2 mask.

You need proof of vaccination (2 plus booster)

No passenger locator form at the moment

Please
or
Please
or

reluctantbrit · 30/03/2022 18:15

Apart from entry you need to check requirements for shops and restaurants. I think Germany is loosening restrictions so better check if you plan any visits or eating out.

The NHS app is no problem, some places scan them, some just look that you have three jabs and the date on your phone/paper copy. But officially you also have to show your passport, so don't leave it in a hotel safe, take it always with you.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?