Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Please suggest fuss-free holiday destinations for a 4 night trip?

0 replies

polkadotty2 · 28/03/2022 20:52

DH and I finally got married last spring having put it off since essentially the start of the pandemic. We had a small wedding to abide the rules and did not have a foreign honeymoon (instead did a short staycation). I'd like to for our 1st anniversary book a long weekend abroad in May. I think with our work schedules we'll only manage 4 nights, 5 at a push.

We are both fully vaccinated but only want to go somewhere that is easy/ fuss-free in terms of COVID restrictions, i.e no PCR tests etc. Any ideas? We havent been abroad since 2018 and some sunshine/beach would be lovely but equally happy to take a city break, our priority is easy travelling in these COVID times.

OP posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?