Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Tuscany

4 replies

Reusername · 27/03/2022 18:56

Could anyone recommend a Tuscan villa with 3 bedrooms and a pool? Maybe one that is not on airbnb (where I see I've left it too late!)

OP posts:
Please
or

Pearlyqueen21 · 27/03/2022 23:48

Following this with interest! We’ve been on Eurocamp-style holidays every year, but are now wondering if we need to branch out. I feel clueless about villas though. I found a great apartment in Florence on Vrbo, in case you haven’t checked them yet?

Please
or

Reusername · 28/03/2022 10:29

Thanks yes, I have trawled VRBO as well. Everything seems booked for our mid July dates. Good luck with yours.

OP posts:
Please
or

Pearlyqueen21 · 30/03/2022 15:56

Not quite what you were looking for maybe, but if you can be flexible this villa has dates in August: www.tuscanskye.com/
Family members stayed there (and loved it), so it popped up on my Facebook 👍

Please
or

botharna · 30/03/2022 16:44

www.agriturismo.it might work for finding some with availaibility - they tend to have groups of houses around a shared pool in old farm villages.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?