Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

UK destinations with newborns and dog

4 replies

starsalignedforyou · 27/03/2022 13:05

Hi there
Hoping for some inspiration!
We have newborn twins and a dog and would like to go away around September/October time. Twins will be 9 months old by then so still needing buggy and nappies and some formula milk I expect.
Pre babies when we stayed in the UK we would usually headed to the coast with our dog but I wonder whether people have any recommendations?
I have stumbled across Forest Holidays online which looks good, I like the idea of having a spa onsite where I might escape for a treatment for an hour or so...

Any tips on locations/ things that we should consider would be gratefully received!

OP posts:
Please
or

Malteser71 · 27/03/2022 13:51

Where are you, roughly? And how far away do you want to go?

I used to fly to Cornwall with my baby and my husband used to drive the car down. But you have two!

Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 27/03/2022 14:39

The Ickworth

Please
or

starsalignedforyou · 27/03/2022 15:18

@Malteser71 that would have helped if I'd have mentioned where we are!

We are just outside London. So commutable to Cotswolds, Norfolk, Suffolk etc very easily.

OP posts:
Please
or

starsalignedforyou · 27/03/2022 15:24

Just looking at The Ickworth @Fivemoreminutes1 WOW!!!!!

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?