Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Where to stay in Lagos?

4 replies

Cleopatra2022 · 12/03/2022 09:22

We are looking at a week in Lagos, Portugal in the summer with our kids. We visited pre kids and stayed at the Tivoli. This time we are looking at a villa but they are all further from the town.
We don’t want to hire a car so I’m a bit confused over the best area to stay that’s walkable to the town?

OP posts:
Please
or

Decorhate · 12/03/2022 13:47

We stayed in a nice apartment a few years ago if that’s any use? It was very spacious. Walking distance to the beach & town centre. It was the Vilabranca apartments. Lots of holiday companies use them but it’s worth seeing if you can book direct

Please
or

HundredMilesAnHour · 12/03/2022 14:42

From the thread title I thought this was Nigeria. A less common holiday destination.Wink

Please
or

TheAbbotOfUnreason · 13/03/2022 05:41

We have stayed at the Marina Club hotel several times with children - we had a 1 bed suite with a kitchen / dining / living room and separate bedroom.

Please
or

IbizaToTheNorfolkBroads · 13/03/2022 05:44

@HundredMilesAnHour

From the thread title I thought this was Nigeria. A less common holiday destination.Wink

Me too!
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?