Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

On the beach

7 replies

RedCandyApple · 25/02/2022 14:23

Just wondering if anyone has booked a holiday through on the beach? They are quite a lot cheaper than the bigger companies tui jet2 and first choice Just wondering if there is a catch?!

OP posts:
Please
or

chipsandpeas · 25/02/2022 14:24

last time i checked them out the price didnt include bags or transfers so once they were added on it was just as expensive as jet2

Please
or

PAFMO · 25/02/2022 14:29

I've read a lot about refunds not happening if you book with them.
It's not that they're not legit, they're just a pita if something goes wrong.

Please
or

Isseywith3witchycats · 26/02/2022 20:31

pre covid have been on several holidays with on the beach and always found them ok, decent hotels and when my OH was taken ill in turkey very good at sorting out the insurance payment to the hospital very quickly

Please
or

Isseywith3witchycats · 26/02/2022 20:32

we are going with jet 2 this year as they include a lot of things other companies charge extra for

Please
or

Tillymintpolo · 26/02/2022 20:35

We booked a few with them pre covid and never had any issues

Please
or

queencrunch · 26/02/2022 20:39

Used them for holidays for the last three years. Never had any problems with them.

Please
or

pumpkinpie01 · 26/02/2022 20:57

Used them for the last 8 years , you just add the baggage on at the top it's not a hidden cost . Think with them you finish paying a month before you travel rather than 12 weeks before like it is with a lot of companies. Never had any problems or hidden costs , really recommend them .

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?